Kellie Stamps...



0 comments
Very excited to be playing with the awesome June release from Kellie Stamps this month and have another pocket page project to share.

I should confess that I have never really been a great stamper, but after playing with Kellie's fantastic designs I have to say that I am feeling very proud of how well my pages turned out this month and can definitely see myself using plenty more stamps in future projects. 


I started with the Railway Alpha stamp and loved how this simple font added instant impact to my pockets. 

The Yeah Nah set was fun to use - even when documenting some of life's not so great situations ;) 



The sentiments worked well with a variety of photos and were great for highlighting a range of different emotions.



I also shared a summer insert using more Kellie Stamps last week documenting one of our weekend getaways.
Using a mix of the Go See Do and 
Camp Life sets for these pockets, along with that awesome Railway Alpha again for my title.




I loved the images and sayings in the Camp Life set, and even though these photos were not from a camping trip I think that this set can easily be adapted to a variety of different outings. 



You'll find all of the stamp sets I have used over at the Kellie Stamps store, along with digital versions of three of them! 

Image of CLEAR STAMP SET | GO SEE DO Image of CLEAR STAMP SET | RAILWAY ALPHA 
Image of CLEAR STAMP SET | CAMP LIFE Image of CLEAR STAMP SET | YEAH NAH

Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post