october @kraft+...



0 comments
Hi again :) a new month has begun and you know what the means.... yep, a brand new theme from the Kraft Plus challenge blog!!


This month's challenge is all about friends! 


I decided to go with a layout to celebrate the special bond between my little guy and his furry friend, Patch  They are inseparable and it always warms my heart to see them together.  


I wanted the page to have a happy vibe and found a random mix of bright items from my stash that I contrasted with black to help the colours pop. 


I added a painted background and a fun pom pom frame to highlight the photo.


As always there are loads of awesome ideas from the rest of the team over on the Kraft Plus blog and don't forget to join the Kraft+ Community for more inspiration all month long.

Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post