one little word {create}...



0 comments
Hello again :) I took the plunge and signed up for Ali Edwards' One Little Word workshop in January and am loving the project so far. 

I chose the word CREATE because it felt like a perfect for my life right now and am excited to invite this word into my life and see how the year evolves. 


I am using a 6x8" album for this project and decided to keep things simple with a mainly black & white theme - using a Pretty Little Studio text paper for my cover page with a Heidi Swapp cutting die for the title.


I enjoyed playing with the various digital cards and elements that came with the workshop, and will continue to use them throughout my album.



I decided to use typed responses with the 3x4" card prompts to keep my album looking consistent, but am adding handwritten responses to the more in depth 6x8" prompts and will share how the project is progressing each month.


Are you taking part in One Little Word this year? I'd love to hear which word you have chosen and how it's working for you so far!
Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post