Sing...



12 comments
I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone who has been leaving me such lovely comments - but can you believe that I've been sick yet again! and this time it hasn't just been me.... last Monday Cameron woke up with a fever and a sore throat then the next day Christian had the same, on Wednesday it was Matt's turn and hit me by Thursday night, forcing me to spend the next 2 days in bed with fevers and aches in muscles I didn't even know I had from the constant coughing - so to wake up feeling somewhat normal today was a real blessing! and although we were not able to enjoy mothers day lunches with our families as planned.... instead we spent the day in our pjamas, huddled in blankets watching movies - but we were all fever less and together and that's all that matters :)

On to scrapping - and to be honest I haven't done all that much lately but it was my turn to choose the theme for this month's One Little Aussie Word and I decided to go for the word Sing and it's been great to see the different ways the word has inspired the team - and I hope it will inspire you too :) here's what I came up with
I hope you've enjoyed a wonderful Mothers Day with your families today and that you are all in good health!
Aga xx

12 comments:

Unknown at: May 10, 2009 at 8:05 PM said...

oh you poor thing, glad to see things are looking up though.

Love the laout, gorgeous elements.

Unknown at: May 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

oops I meant layout :)

Anonymous at: May 11, 2009 at 8:16 AM said...

Hi Sweetie, naughty Blogger has not been telling me of your updates, I came on here expecting to see 1 and there are 3. You know I would not miss one on purpose.
Can't believe your luck lately in the health department, lets hope you've now had your fair share for the year. Glad to hear your feeling better. Your layout is nothing but pure delight, the heart, the design and quote are so, so beautiful, Tiff :o)

Anonymous at: May 11, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

Oh and of course birdie too, now he's special xx.

Maxine at: May 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

Oh you poor thing. Sickness in the household is so hard and to end up sick yourself is terrible. Hope your recovery is now quick and you all stay sickness free for a long while.

Love your layout and the title is great. Might need to borrow it myself :)

Anonymous at: May 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM said...

Stunning layout Aga! Gorgeous.
I hope you are starting to feel a little better again - what a pain that you and the guys have been sick!
Take care of yourself and get some rest!

xx

Charmane at: May 16, 2009 at 9:24 PM said...

LOVE that layout!!! and I now have discovered another blog challenge!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog :) LOVE your work!!!

Love Charmane

Unknown at: May 16, 2009 at 9:42 PM said...

Love your layout!!!!

Cheers
Erika

PS I'm bloghopping from Charm's party

LIly'sMummy at: May 16, 2009 at 10:29 PM said...

Some gorgeous layouts there!!
Love your blog! Stopping by from the blog party as well!

Marelle at: May 16, 2009 at 10:52 PM said...

Just popping in to say hi and to say you are such a talented scrapper I came over from charmaine's blog but I have seen your stunning work from the gorge Skye's blog
Hugs
Marelle

mal at: May 17, 2009 at 3:00 PM said...

Gorgeous work! Love the "sing" LO! Just popping in from Charm's blog party:)

Cindy at: May 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM said...

love the simplicity of this layout, yet there is so much added detail. gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post