Guest Designer...



6 comments
I'm very excited to announce that I have been featured as a guest designer for The Scrapbook Establishment this week! I was given the gorgeous South Seas collection by Creative Imaginations to work with and these are the layouts I created for the newsletter
as well as the instructions for this page for the tip & techniques section of the forum.
And it's a good thing Mary had already put these up on the site well before my computer stopped working so at least I have a few pics I'm able to share ;)

6 comments:

Skarch Clothing at: June 14, 2009 at 6:51 PM said...

congratulations on the scrapbook establishment. that is pretty cool. keep up the cool designs and ill be sure to follow. Thanks!

Unknown at: June 14, 2009 at 7:53 PM said...

Congratulations on the DT position!
I love what you have done so far :0) Glad to see you back online too ;0)

Anonymous at: June 14, 2009 at 8:25 PM said...

They look great Aga.

Unknown at: June 14, 2009 at 8:25 PM said...

congrats Aga. These pages are stunning, love your ideas :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer at: June 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM said...

Congrats again on the guest DT spot Aga! Really love what you've done with South Seas - gorgeous pages :)

Anonymous at: June 15, 2009 at 12:31 PM said...

Congratulations on your guest DT spot! Love the layouts you have done for it too. Beautiful! Thanks for visiting me too. I get rather excited because I don't get many visitors LOL.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post