decorative tape diy...



7 comments
I really like the look of decorative tape on layouts, but because I didn't have that many in my stash and needed some fast for a product challenge I set a couple of weeks ago I decided to have a go at making my own. I explored a few different methods for creating my own tapes and have shared what I learnt along the way over at Scrapz.Biz

 these were some of the methods I tried out 
 you'll find all the details for each method here
and this is the page I created for my challenge using
 Echo Park A Boy's Life
 combined with some of my own custom tapes :)

 Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

Binxcat1 at: March 17, 2012 at 1:05 AM said...

oh wow! Stunning Lo and thanks for sharing this info... the coolest, most useful blog post I've seen anywhere for ages! ;)

Angela at: March 17, 2012 at 5:53 PM said...

Great ideas Aga... your tape looks fabulous! & your page is fantastic! :-)

Shell at: March 17, 2012 at 9:58 PM said...

Aga I was so impressed with the different ways that u come up with to alter masking tape! I think I might have to pinch a few tips LOL! Luv ur LO it is gorgeous!

Sheree at: March 18, 2012 at 12:09 AM said...

Loved all your tape ideas Aga...and your tapes look fabulous on your page!

Sheree xx

Kerryn at: March 19, 2012 at 11:59 PM said...

Very clever! They look fabulous. Love the layout :).

Home sweet home at: March 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM said...

Lovely page and I love all your fab details, fab work.:)
Hugs:)

Chantal Vandenberg at: March 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM said...

Wow! Awesome layout and you are so creative with these tape ideas! LOVE it!!! TFS!!! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post