catching up...



8 comments
So as I mentioned in my last post, I have been AWOL from my blog for a while but do have loads of scrapping to catch up with so lets take a look at where I left off... I have a bunch of layouts to share that I completed for a month full of baby challenges over at Scrapz.Biz back in May
I'm pretty sure I already showed you a peek at my Birth Stories challenge where I created 3 separate pages for each of my boys to fit inside a large page pocket to record all the details and the stories of their births.
here is Cayden
Cameron
and Christian
Next up I created a Nursery Inspiration challenge where you had to draw inspiration from one of the nurseries to create your layout.
As you can see I went with the blue and green tones of Nursery 1 and added several round elements to mimic the cute paper lanterns in the pic.
I love scrapping baby photos and still had plenty of them on hand from when Cayden was a baby and created a sketch to use banners and bunting which seem to be a perfect match for baby pages
 and came up with this page of my little fatty using October Afternoon's Farmhouse range
and to finish off the month I set a Baby's First Year challenge to look back at how much our little bundles of joy had changed during their first year.
this was originally going to be a double layout but i had a bit of an accident with one side so reworked it into a single page using Fancy Pants Baby Mine range.

Thanks for sticking around while I try to play catch up - I'll got plenty more so expect to see me again soon ;)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek at: July 2, 2012 at 5:31 AM said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! You have been busy! These are all GORGEOUS!!!!

Kerryn at: July 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM said...

Wow, gorgeous work Aga! I especially love the banner page :). Woohoo about the Prince concert(s), I can imagine they would have been amazing!

Shell at: July 2, 2012 at 1:32 PM said...

Aga u totally rocked Baby month. Ur pages r all super twist with a funky Aga twist! LUV ur Prince pics too!

Marelize at: July 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM said...

Such gorgeous babies and such beautiful pages Aga! :)

Trine Brandt-Lassen at: July 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM said...

Just found your blog. And glad I did. Love your style!

Unknown at: July 10, 2012 at 12:24 PM said...

So glad you are back hun and scrapping up a storm!!
Loving every single layout!!!
Hugs
xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg at: July 13, 2012 at 1:51 PM said...

Wow!!! These layouts are so so so GORGEOUS! What fabulous baby layouts!!! Fantastic!

Unknown at: July 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM said...

Hi Aga, it's been a while since I've been around here. gorgeous layouts, very sweet.
xxx Sue

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post