catching up part 3...



4 comments
Hi again, I'm still trying to get things up to date and have another 'catch up' post to share :)  this time to with some layouts I created back in June over at Scrapz Biz. I started the month with a Step by Step Tutorial to create some folded paper accents for my layout
using Crate Paper Story Teller range from the store
they were very easy to make and you can find all of the instructions over in the forum if you'd like to have a go at making some of your own

Our challenges for the month took us into a few different rooms of the house and have a look who I found waking up from a nap in my bedroom...
This page started off as a Base Jump challenge
using this base as my starting point
I used a mix of American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan from the June Cuddlez Cardmaking Kit to create the page
... I'm pretty sure there are still a couple of kits available and at just $19.95 these kits are fantastic value!

Next up we headed into the Living Room for a
 Scrap a Rainbow challenge
 where I used the above colour palette to create this page of all my boys
 
 
I couldn't resist using a pic of little Cayden for the bathroom challenge :)
 and because this was a Fetch a Sketch challenge 
I also created a sketch to match 
and used a few cardstock squares to created a tiled effect or the background
 and in the kitchen I found some dessert with a Note Worthy challenge ;)

 Thanks for sticking around while I try to catch up. I think I'll need one more catch up post and then I'll finally be up to date... YAY :)

4 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone at: August 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM said...

What a fabulous bunch of layouts. WOW! SO much inspiration in one post. I especially love that first one withe the folded circle embellihsments. I really must try that!

Chloe at: August 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM said...

Gorgeous pages, Aga!! Love them all :-) :-)

Al Hannah at: August 26, 2012 at 6:07 AM said...

Absolutely stunning work as always Aga ... I am a huge fan! That first layout really caught my eye ... I love the circles folded the way you have!

Heather McMahon at: August 26, 2012 at 9:42 PM said...

Wow - so many amazing layouts to comment on! My favourite has to be the first one though. I've seen that technique before but I've never seen it used so beautifully! This really is a stunning layout!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post