more layouts...



3 comments
Hi again :) I'm back with the rest of my layouts from the recent Do or Die Comp over at Scrapz.Biz.
I had a lot of fun creating this page of Cameron goofing around using October Afternoon's Woodland Park Collection from the store.
I'm loving feathers at the moment! 

I experimented with some MFT chevron dies to create a gradient background for my next page.
I really like how it turned out and I added lots of bright colour using Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic Collection 
that's my boys enjoying one of the fun rides at a local carnival :)

I created a very ''boy'' page for the next challenge with a mix of goodies from the store... you can get a full list of materials over in the forum

and lastly I created a Christmas page with some non traditional papers using a both Echo Park For the Record 2 Collections (love these!)
this one is all about the difficulty of trying to get at least one decent photo of the boys with the Christmas tree... and I've included a couple of 'out takes' from last year's efforts ;)

I also created a Step by Step Tutorial for November using wood veneers! You can see the full layout as well as my tutorial here.
Hope you've enjoyed these?
Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek at: November 15, 2012 at 1:46 PM said...

OMYGOSH!!!! These ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love love love love the feathers on the first one (you should enter that in the latest "Child's Play" challenge--link on my blog today!) and loveeeeeeeeee the trees on the last one!!!

Chloe at: November 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM said...

Totally loving all your pages, Aga!!

Kerryn at: November 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM said...

Wow! These are fabulous!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post