a couple I prepared earlier...



1 comments
Hi :) its usually around this time of year when I try and get up to date and go back and find all the layouts and projects I have created but haven't shared yet. 


 First up is a layout that was published in Scrapbooking Memories magazine Vol 16 No1 for the 'out of your comfort zone challenge' where I was asked to give a more ''arty'' style a try.


I had a lot of fun playing with differnet mediums and although the layout is still very much my own style I like that it isnt as ''clean" as I usually do and have since added some of the same techniques to my other projects.


 I also have a couple of layotus to share from a past Scrappy Canary cybercrop. I managed to get two layotus completed and even won one of the challenges with this layout...


I used lots of items from their kits, along with a few of my own {scrAp this!} designs which were part of the embellishment kit for the month :)



there was also this layout...

using one of my favourite colour combos mixed with lots of yummy layers.



I have loads of pages from my project life album to share, so I hope you'll stop by again soon xx



1 comments:

Alison at: November 1, 2014 at 2:50 PM said...

Hi Aga, I love popping by your blog, your LOs are always so inspiring. I love the way you use colours and all your little details are superb. Ali xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post