celebrating national scrapbook day...



1 comments
Happy National Scrapbook Day :) Scrappy Canary is hosting a fun cyber crop to celebrate the event and we have seven great challenges scheduled and everyone is welcome to play along. Head over to the Scrappy Canary VIP Lounge for all the details.

I created a colour challenge using a combo of teal, pink, gold and navy and created a project life layout using these colours, but you could also use this combo to create traditional layouts. 


I used a combo of gorgeous goodies from the Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine Collection which were the perfect match for the colours.



I selected papers from the 6x6" Paper Pad, and added a few drops of Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine before layering some of the Die-cut Shapes over the top. I added a bit more detail with the cute Kara Phrase Stamp as well as the tiny Phrase Stickers.



I also used one the Wooden Circle Tags from the same collections and added more embellishment clusters over the photos, adding lots of gold sparkle with a few bits and pieces from my stash.


You'll find all the products over in the store, and don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% at the checkout. 


Happy Scrapping xx

1 comments:

Alison at: May 2, 2015 at 3:51 PM said...

What a gorgeous colour palette. Your PL spreads are always so inspiring Aga, I love checking out all your little details. I'm off to check out Scrappy Canary - thanks for the discount code :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post