sbm layout share...



0 comments
I am still playing catch up with my blog posts and am sharing one of my favourite published pages featured in the Master's challenge in Vol 19 No.1 of Scrapbooking Memories magazine. 


We received an awesome pack of goodies from American Crafts full of Dear Lizzy's 'Documentary' collection and I loved how every little bit seemed to fall into place. 


You may have already noticed that I have a bit of a thing for gold foiled accents  so I was in my element when I built up lots of lovely layers using a variety of textured stickers and ephemera pieces from the collection.


I used a dry brush to apply some acrylic paint onto the bottom half of the page and really like the way it softened up the wood grain pattern.


 Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post