december pages...



0 comments
I am getting into the festive spirit and have been playing with some gorgeous items from the Elle's Studio 'Tis The Season collection from the Sassy Store.  We are excited to be teaming up with The Cut Shoppe and all of the team will be using some fun cut files throughout the month so be sure to keep an eye on the Sassy blog for some awesome Christmas themed projects all month long!


Check out my original post for a complete list of all the items I have used, as well as a closer look at each of the cards I have created. 


I will have plenty more items to share throughout the month, so I hope you'll be back to check them out and until then thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post