project life week one...



0 comments
Hi there :) I am excited to finally make a start in my 2017 album and have enjoyed recording all the details from our first week using a mix of lovely products from the Sassy Scrappers store.

I couldn't decide on a single range to use, so mixed it up with products from several different manufactures and really like the way the colours and patterns worked together. 


I had some fun creating a few custom made cards with watercolour paints and have shared several tips for using watercolours in your albums over on the Sassy blog


If you are looking for more ways to use your watercolours, then be sure to check out my watercolour resist post where I take you through a few fun and easy resit techniques using items you may already have on hand.


As always, thanks for stopping by xx
and I've gotta say that I'm loving that my new blog signature matches this week's post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post