project life cover page...



0 comments
Hi there :) after a few months of procrastinating, I finally settled on an idea for a cover page for my 2017 album! I was very happy with how my design from last year's album fell into place and decided to go with another photo-less design this year. 


I have been hoarding the lovely spotty paper from Crate Paper's 'Gather' collection for some time and after placing it alongside the painted pattern from Pink Paislee's 'Fancy Free' range I knew that I had my base. 
 

I treated the base as a 12x12 design but was mindful of where the title and embellishments would sit in each pocket. The big Hello came from a pack of Dear Lizzy 'Saturday' thickers, and I am pretty sure that the cute camera is a die cut from an Amy Tangerine 'Yes Please' ephemera pack.  


I used the same watercolour hearts that I used throughout my January pages, and finished things off with a few printed journal strips. 
Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post