June @kraft+...



0 comments
Hello again :) can you believe that it's already mid year? but as always a new month means another new challenge to help you document your memories over on the Kraft Plus Challenges blog!


This month's inspiration comes from Dr. Seuss and I can't wait to see all of your interpretations on this fun challenge.


I took my inspiration from the colours and playful look of the challenge image.


I found a Dr. Seuss quote that was related to reading online and printed it out in 3x4" size to go with the photo of my son reading to our dog :) 


I hand cut several black and white frames from an old sheet of Crate Paper cardstock and used these to add a playful element around the photo and quote and like the way they help to lead the eye across the page. 


I finished things off with a staggered title and cluster of embellishments.

As always, you have until the end of the month to share your creations but this month brings along some changes to the structure of Kraft+ and we hope you will embrace the feeling of community instead rather than competition these changes will bring. 



Thanks for stopping by xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post