No - it's PINK



1 comments
Today I was forced to overcome my fear of PINK... my first task for the Click 'n' Scrap design team was to use the K & Co Smitten range, which although it's really gorgeous is made up almost entirely of shades of pink! This was a real step out of my comfort zone because I live in a house filled with males and don't normally use this colour (I have only ever made 2 pink pages), but I guess that's what it's all about - trying something new. So after many hours spent staring hopelessly at the products - I finally gave it a go and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the results! I made two layouts and three cards - all lovely and pink! Here's a close up of my favourite details...

1 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy at: July 17, 2008 at 6:08 PM said...

No way! I had a fear of pink too. Once I overcame the girlywhirliness of pink I fell in love with it. It rocks with black. :0) Love how you've used it. Those butterflies are divine! :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post