Leaves...



2 comments
Hi, I've got a few layouts to share all with a 'leaves' theme for one of the weekly challenges over at Scrapz Biz, where I was one of the challenge winners :) The first leafy challenge was to create handmade leaves (not using patterened paper) so I used layers of cellophane and organza to make my leaves for the birhouse and added a few smaller leaves from a piece of trim to my hand cut tree. The next one was for a sketch challenge and I had a play with some For the Record papers by Echo Park {love this range}
I paired up some LYB leaf pins with handmade flowersNext up was a colour challenge using this lovely combo...The leaves were hand cut from a sheet of Prima paper And lastly was my first attempt at blind scrapping, and I went for an Autumn theme.Oh and this is what I won for playing along - an adorable set of Social Club Butterflies & Doilies :) Thanks for the visit and don't be shy to leave me a comment ;)

Aga xx

2 comments:

Kerryn at: April 14, 2011 at 7:28 AM said...

oh I somehow missed a couple of these in the gallery. Fabulous pages Aga!!! Especially love the first one.

Anonymous at: April 14, 2011 at 5:28 PM said...

Loooove all of these!
Especially the one with the handcut leaves - perfect colour combo!

xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post