generation gap...



5 comments
I spotted a new reader's challenge at the Aussie Scrap Source blog last week and couldn't resist the opportunity to play along. It's called Generation Gap and is all about the differences between our own childhoods and what our children are experiencing today. 
Each weeks takes you to a different area of childhood and we began with Playtime and Leisure and I thought it would be the perfect theme to scrap about our much loved 'Fisher Price Happy Apple' that has been in Matt's family since he was a child. It got me thinking about how much toys have changed since we were kids, and how good it is to see that there are still things that remain timeless and don't need change! This simple musical toy has been passed down from one generation to the next and has been enjoyed by all three of my boys over the past 14 years and I hope that one day they will be able to give it to their own babies :)
You can have a look at what everyone else has created for the challenge and read their stories here.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

Fiona at: August 22, 2011 at 8:10 AM said...

How great that your kids have been able to play with a toy their Dad played with. It will be fantastic to keep passing it on. I love how you have scrapped this page, this sounds like a great challenge too.
Fiona
x

Kerryn at: August 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM said...

This is a fabulous page!!! how cool that your kids are able to enjoy this toy just as their Dad once did.

Angela at: August 22, 2011 at 9:30 PM said...

And another fantastic page Aga! Love the design you've used with this one & the mix of papers :-)

Nat at: September 2, 2011 at 7:11 AM said...

Wow, very beautifull cards! You represent very diffrent style than scrap artist in Poland- i'll be your fan. I used to try scrapbooking but it's not for me. I preffer wire- wrapping jewelery and flower- felts:)
I've never been in Australia, but I dream about it.
hugs from Poland

Melanie B at: September 3, 2011 at 6:28 PM said...

This is a gorgeous layout!!! Love your style.

Melanie. xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post