scraps...



6 comments
Not too long ago I came across Amy Heller's gorgeous work via Pinterest, and have been admiring her fabulous blog ever since! One of the things I've enjoyed the most is Amy's Scrap your Scraps Summer Challenge, and thought it would be fun to dig into my ever growing pile of scraps and play along.
I went through a few of the boxes where I keep my scraps and kept noticing bright bits of yellow so I gathered up a few different patterns and teamed them up with various shades of grey.
I was lucky to have a good amount of larger scraps to use from recent projects and decided to cut them into horizontal strips to balance out the long photo of my little honey bunny :)
I've added in a little bits of black and white for contrast
I even managed to use up one of my many paint swatches that I've been hoarding to create a custom tag 
and used a couple of the paper strips to make my own accordion folded flowers
It was a really fun challenge and it felt great to put a little dint into my rather large stash of scraps and the good news is that there's still a few weeks left of Amy's challenge and you can join in at any time to go into the draw to win yourself some goodies :)

6 comments:

Judith at: August 22, 2011 at 6:40 AM said...

Beautiful layout Aga. Great use of scraps.

Fiona at: August 22, 2011 at 8:08 AM said...

Absolutely gorgeous page, love these colours together and such an adorable photo!
Fiona
x

Renee V at: August 22, 2011 at 7:35 PM said...

Oh my goodness that is just the sweetest picture ever!!! Great job on the challenge!

Angela at: August 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM said...

LOVE this page Aga! The colours are just perfect for that adorable photo!

Melanie B at: September 3, 2011 at 6:29 PM said...

this is a beautiful page, love the colours in it & a gorgeous photo too!!

Melanie.

Sheree at: September 9, 2011 at 11:33 PM said...

Aga what a stunning page! Love everything about it!

Sheree xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post