birthdays...



1 comments
I don't know about you, but for some reason I draw a blank when it comes time to scrapping birthday layouts.... the photos are busy and the colours seem all over the place and I never really know where to begin, so I really jumped at the chance to take part in the Scrapz.Biz 2nd Birthday Cyber Crop for a bit of birthday inspiration.

First up was a great virtual class taught by the lovely Kerryn, where she walked us through the steps to create this fun layout
I used Kerryn's fabulous instructions to create a layout using an old photo of Christian when he had just turned 5, and love how easily it all just seem to fall into place.
I also put together a bright and happy page for Cameron's 1st birthday back in 2003
and was inspired to make a few birthday cards for the occasion using a paper pleating technique

1 comments:

Kerryn at: October 1, 2011 at 9:28 PM said...

Fabulous projects Aga! Glad you enjoyed doing the class :).

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post