project life week 16...



0 comments
I've been a busy scrapper but a bit of a bad blogger and have lots of project life layouts to share.
 Let's start with week 16, which I created with the gorgeous (sold out) March 'Whimsy' Pocket Life kit  from the Scrappy Canary store.



I loved how the soft subtle colours in this kit worked with my photos and the gorgeous gold foil and wood veneer pieces added lots of dimension which unfortunately got a bit lost in these photos. 


I didn't really have a lot of 'people photos' from this week, but I like the way the photos of our pet dragons and favourite day to day items help to capture what was happening at the moment. You'll find more details over on my original post.   



If you'd like to treat yourself to some lovely goodies, then don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% off all your purchases from the Scrappy Canary store!!


Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post