project life weeks 17 & 18...



0 comments

Hi again, I'm back with a couple more layouts that I created for the NoelMignon blog. I used the gorgeous 'Hello Darling' Daily Diary kit  to document week 17.


Being a very wet week resulted in a lack of photos, but I was able to overcome this by using up some of the fun filler cards from the kit to help me fill the pockets. 



The cards I chose were light and airy, so I used a variety of white die-cut words over the photos that I cut out using my Cuttlebug to create a nice flow across both pages. 



In the same way that I used the white words to work with the light coloured cards, I also used simple pen outlines to help tie the journaling cards in with some of the darker photos. 
 


 Moving onto week 18, this time using the fun 'Pack Your Bags' Daily Diary kit which I shared here.




I kept the embellishments pretty simple, using a little bit of hand stitching to add detail to a couple of the fun symbol filler cards. 


I also used the stickers from the kit directly over one of my photos to draw attention to some of the damage to our car after a recent car accident.


Simple washi tape and a few small embellies paired with patterned paper made quick work of creating a custom journal card.


Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post