the secret is out...



1 comments

In case you haven't heard the news, I have been keeping a HUGE secret for several months and am super excited to finally be able to share that I am one of the 2016 Scrapbooking Memories Masters!!!



After receiving quite a few honorable mentions in previous years but never actually making the cut, I had pretty much given up on the idea of ever being chosen as a Master and was undecided about entering the competition this year, but after receiving an lovely email from Vanessa from the magazine I decided to give it one more go and I am very happy that I did ;) Being recognised by the magazine has been a hug dream of mine and I was left pretty much speechless when I got ''the call" back in August and am still pinching myself today.

Congrats to the list of talented scrappers who I share the title with...

Amanda Reddicliffe
Amanda Sammut
Belinda Griffin
Krisy Podolak
Leanne McDonald
Michelle Stokes
Natalie May
Sandra Bunch
Sonia Thomason

and a big thanks to all the sponsors for all the fabulous prizes - there were heaps!!


I can't wait for the Masters Issue to come out on the 10th December so I can see what everyone else created and although I can't share my winning layouts with you just yet, I can share my very first cover page for Vol 18 No.4 featuring my little cutie 





Thanks for stopping and letting me share my exciting news with you, and a HUGE thanks for all the lovely messages and comments over on my Facebook and Instagram pages xx

1 comments:

Lauren T at: December 6, 2015 at 8:21 PM said...

Huge congratulations! I always love your work and look forward to getting to see if every month now, you so deserve this.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post