december @ scrap the boys...



0 comments
Mid-month reveals are up on the Scrap The Boys blog and here is the layout that I created based on this month's sketch challenge.


I used a mix of gorgeous Amy Tangerine and Crate Paper goodies to create one of my all time favourite layouts. 




I changed the sketch around a bit to suit my photo, and used the background paper as a guide for the stitched circles 


I hand cut the coloured leaves from some fun Amy Tangerine paper and added a few die cut leaves using a Studio Calico cutting die. 


Don't forget to check what the rest of the team created in the first reveal and be sure to upload your layouts to the Scrap The Boys blog by the end of the month to be in the running for this month's great prizes. Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post