february @ kraft+...



1 comments
A new month means a brand new challenge and this month the team at Kraft Plus are 'going postal'.


The challenge is to use postage stamps on a kraft base. 


I took the theme quite literally and decided to document the exchange of mail between me and my dad who lives in Poland. I used a few postage stamps from both Poland and Australia, and loved the way the postage mark patterned paper Kaisercraft tied everything in together. 


The title translates to 'Greetings from Poland' but I decided to write it in Polish to help document the story of having to relearn how to read and write the language so that I could exchange mail with my Dad who I haven't seen in over 30 years. Thankfully I can speak Polish fluently so telephone conversations are much easier ;)


As always there are great prizes up fro grabs for playing along, and be sure to check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team over on the Kraft Plus blog. 

1 comments:

Lizzyc at: February 2, 2016 at 1:32 PM said...

That is an amazing and touching take on the challenge.. thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post