project life week 1...



3 comments
 Hello again :) I am trying to stay on track with my 2016 album and am happy to have completed the first week of January. I wanted these pages to flow from the cover page I shared in my last post, and have kept the colours and products similar to what I used in the start of my album. 


I am keeping the format very similar to previous years, and although I am still using lots of embellies I don't want them to overwhelm the photos so am trying to be a bit more selective of what I add.



 As I have done in previous years, I am once again creating a title card to mark the beginning of each month, however I don't think I will be using these for each new week but will see how it goes. 


 I am once again using my favourite 'Bohemian Typewriter' font, but also trying to add a few more digital elements to my photos and cards, and was inspired by a card from Kaisercraft's 'My Year My Story' collection to create a vellum overlay for a cute Dear Lizzy filler card using ''Lillybelle" font I found on Pinterest. 



I used gold foiled accents throughout both pages, adding a few pops of peach to tie in with my cover page. 


Even though this was a short week, I had plenty of pics from our fishing trip and added a CTMH flip pocket to the page to hold a few extra photos. 


I have already started week 2 and hope to see you back again soon.
 Until then, thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

Anonymous at: January 15, 2016 at 6:12 PM said...

Gorgeous start to 2016 Agnus. It's such a "calm" spread

Unknown at: January 15, 2016 at 9:42 PM said...

just gorgeous Agnus!!!! I'm starting mine tonight but have finally made the decision to go all digital this year. Haha I say that every year but after a few weeks end up mixing it up.

Lydia Gibson at: January 19, 2016 at 12:13 PM said...

Lovely layout Agnus. Love the colour palette
Lydia xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post