Is it just me?



5 comments
At the start of each month I try to make a list of all the competitions, challenges and submissions I plan to create layouts for, but by halfway through the month the list starts to grow and by the end of the month it has really multiplied. I guess it lets me experiment with new techniques and try things I normally wouldn't do -but keeping up with all these tasks can sometimes be a challenge itself! So is it just me, or does everyone take on way more than they can handle?

Speaking of challenges I have started another one that I just couldn't resit -check out the details here. Also Blue Bazaar are offering an added incentive to everyone who takes part - see details here.

Here is my layout for ASS challenge 1... theme - kids, style - bright & bold, brand/product - large beautiful patterns, technique - beads, photos - more than 2, due - 22 July 08

5 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills at: July 21, 2008 at 8:19 AM said...

hahaha! I ALWAYS take on more than I can manage! Can't help myself.
Love your layout Aga!
Deanne
xx

Ali at: July 22, 2008 at 9:18 AM said...

Hi Aga! thanks for the lovely comment! oh i love this page. love those big stars!! x ali

Anonymous at: July 22, 2008 at 10:09 AM said...

Hi Aga,
I agree so hard to keep up with all the challenges, and so much going on, on the net hard to choose what to do, I love what you did for your page for the ASS challenge, using the Cherry Arte paper, look forward to seeing the next one!
Reneexx

Binxcat1 at: July 22, 2008 at 1:16 PM said...

Me too... I always have BIG plans that often don't quite come to fruition... but as they say aim for the stars and even if you come up short you are still in outer space! LOL ;) thanks for leaving a comment on my blog... I really do appreciated the words of encouragement... only hope I can do something decent for next round now! I LOVE this ASS LO btw... very funky, very eye-catching.

Anonymous at: July 22, 2008 at 4:50 PM said...

Hi Aga, thanks so much for popping in. Loving your work, it is just beautiful! And I so know what you mean about too much stuff going on :)

Maz xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post