It's been a long week...



1 comments
The first week of school holidays, and I've been trying to keep my boys busy, as well as doing a lot of scrapping. I have really got stuck into my entries for the SM Masters comp after realising there was just over a week left - meaning many late nights ahead. And if that wasn't enough I have taken on more challenges!!! But I couldn't resist when I saw the fabulous bright colours of this months inspiration challenge at Little Scrapbook Shop...Which inspired me to create this page using a photo of my adorable niece Natasha
And it was cyber crop time again at LSS, which meant another fun game of bingo and plenty more things to create. The theme this month was 'a night at the opera' with plenty of glitz and glam! Luckily I have lovely nieces that I'm able to do 'girly' pages for. This is a photo of my gorgeous niece Billymaree.*** Just got word that I won the inspiration challenge with this layout - yay for me!!! and I this is the card I made for the card sketch challenge....
I even managed to get my boys to play along - but the both said a definite NO to using glitter on their page, so they went for stars instead... By Christian & Cameron *** My boys also won the kids challenge with their awesome creation - they are very excited!!!!
Also finished my OTP challenge at 123 Scrapbook, it had to have a male theme and use recycled objects, so I made this tin for my little hoarder to store his treasures in...

1 comments:

Anonymous at: July 22, 2008 at 10:10 AM said...

Luv your Imagine Page! Stunning!! Good luck with the Masters!!!
Reneexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post