Who's layout is it anyway challenge...



3 comments
Have you seen the ASS blog ? My layout is featured there, along with 20 other gorgeous pages completed for the first challenge! I didn't even realise when I started this challenge that there would be voting involved... but they have put up a poll, asking people to vote for their favourite pages - so anyone willing & able - please vote for me!
And if you want to get in on the act and do the next challenge yourself, check out the details in my previous post below....

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills at: July 24, 2008 at 8:31 AM said...

Congratulations Aga! Thats tops!!
Deanne
xx

Tania B at: July 25, 2008 at 8:50 PM said...

Congrats on winning th LSBS inspiration challenge, I must've missed the announcement for that one, love that layout! Your blog looks great and well done for your upcoming SBM submissions. I have a layout coming up in the next issue (vol 10. no. 5)" PARIS ".
see you around aga!!!!

Binxcat1 at: July 30, 2008 at 4:09 PM said...

I missed the voting! Blast... oh well I will stay tuned for the next challenge... I LOVED your last LO {& I am NOT just saying that!;) } and it TOTALLY deserved MORE VOTES!!!!! Thanks for popping by my blog too btw.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post