Another catch up....



6 comments
It's been a while since I have written, and I have a mix of new things to share. First up I am super excited to have my work featured on the Inspirational blog, an awesome place where crafters from around the world are featured for their inspiring work!
Next up, I was so happy to get a much anticipated package from the lovely and very talented Naomi filled with all the gorgeous goodies I won on her awesome blog giveaway. Everything came wrapped in pink tissue paper with an adorable card and matching gift tag - so very sweet.... thanks again Naomi xx
I also received a great RAK from Lisa, with some cool stuff and the cutest little embellished felt crown for being this month's addicted princess thanks Lisa :)

And in other news I have had another one of my layouts accepted for publishing - yay! and have a card and layout featured in the current Scrapbooking Memories Magazine using a Melissa Frances designed sketch- pg 33.
I am enjoying making a mix of things lately, and love the frame I created for a challenge - which was to make an inspirational wall hanging for your scrapping space
a few new layouts... a mini album scrap lifted for a challenge on the Buzz and Bloom blog designed by Aida Haron and my latest addition to my mixed media tree collection for Blue Bazaar - this month's theme was to use texture paste. Thanks for stopping by :) enjoy the rest of your week!

6 comments:

Anonymous at: October 1, 2008 at 9:33 PM said...

Dear aga, I am so glad you like your little suprise....Your layouts are awesome as usual. Absolutely gorgeous
I'll catch up with you soon
love naomi x

Ps thanks for the blog love

Lauren at: October 2, 2008 at 7:20 AM said...

Such gorgeous creations as always! Saw your layout and card in SM - congratulations!

Anonymous at: October 2, 2008 at 12:56 PM said...

Wow man! Gorgeous layouts and some gorgeous goodies to replenish your stash!
Lucky you!

Congrats on the publishing! And thanks for dropping by my blog too!

x

Deanne Stewart-Mills at: October 2, 2008 at 1:01 PM said...

What a great addition to your stash!! I love all your creations too.
Deanne
xx

Anonymous at: October 5, 2008 at 8:13 PM said...

Hi Aga
You have a gorgeous selection of goodies there!! I luv the Buzz and Bloom mini book..and congratulations on the Inspirational Blog and your LO's in SM they are sensational!!
Reneexx

Sar at: October 6, 2008 at 8:14 AM said...

Love your new LO's, and check out the new stuff you've got to play with!! Cheers, Sar

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post