Weekend creations...



10 comments
It's taken me a while to get these up, but here is what I created for the October CyberCrop at Little Scrapbook Shop over the weekend.
The colour challenge was to create a layout using the colours orange, black & white almost forgot to mention that this month's theme was to use haberdashery items in all the challengesnext is the fun canvas created for the step-by-step challengeand finally a card for the card sketchI wish I had time to have done all the challenges, because I loved using the habby items and was surprised at how many bits and pieces I actually had in my stash :)

10 comments:

Anonymous at: October 16, 2008 at 12:54 PM said...

You are such an inspiration mate! These are such gorgeous creations!

I LOOOOOVE that canvas!

x

Anonymous at: October 17, 2008 at 1:16 AM said...

WOW!!! I luv your "Imagine" Page, it is gorgeous Aga!!!!!
Reneexx

Anonymous at: October 22, 2008 at 7:05 AM said...

Well again Aga, you blow me away with your creativity, just gorgeous layouts.

Carole xx

Renee at: October 22, 2008 at 8:06 AM said...

Wow. These are all amazing. You are so creative and clever.

smauge at: October 23, 2008 at 8:00 AM said...

Wow! These are all so gorgeous! I'm going to scraplift that card!!

Wirg's Creative World at: October 23, 2008 at 5:50 PM said...

Hi ya Aga, been a little while since I visited. You've got gorgeous creations again, thanks for sharing them with us.
hugs
Wirgie x x x

Ness at: October 23, 2008 at 11:22 PM said...

That canvas is unreal !! LOVE it !!
And that page... is that YOU ??? YOu look like a movie star !!! :D

Anonymous at: October 25, 2008 at 7:08 PM said...

WOW LOVE your canvas!!!! I have had thiose UL papers sitting here for ages.. now I know what I am going to create with them.. love it all.....

Wendy Smith at: October 26, 2008 at 1:23 PM said...

wow..that is just stunning LO with the orange and black...fabulous

Anonymous at: October 27, 2008 at 8:54 PM said...

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to stop in and say hello and admire all you wonderful creations... stunning as per usual.... Just beautiful the cards are stunning... cant wait to see what you do for christmas....
love naomi x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post