Long weekend...



8 comments
Well the long weekend came and went way too fast, but luckily there is still a week left of school holidays - I've really been loving the late nights and sleep ins :)
And for an interesting turn of events -on Thursday night I got an offer to join a design team where I had done a few challenges, but then on Friday I got a message saying the store was closing, followed by an email on Saturday saying that it will be staying open, but only to find that it had really closed - confused? I sure was confused... to say the least!
But in other, more positive news I have been invited to do a feature for Scrapbooking Memories which will appear in the magazine early next year - and of course I said yes!!!
And speaking of design teams (this shop is very much up and running lol) I have been playing with some of the gorgeous Bella products available at a great price at Click n' Scrap, and don't know if it's the Spring air, but I have really been drawn to all the flowers and pretty things around at the moment and loved working with this range.
I also took part in the World Card Making Day challenges at Little Scrapbook Shop with this lot of cards:I've used Lisa's funky crown for this card, and just got news that I've won a challenge for it - yay!!and even made my very first Xmas cards for the year... still can't believe that it's just around the corner!
That's it for now... thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week :)

8 comments:

Renee at: October 7, 2008 at 10:09 AM said...

I just love your layouts and cards Aga they are just divine. Congrats on being asked to do a feature for SM. I can't wait to read it.

Lauren at: October 7, 2008 at 10:38 AM said...

Probably a good thing for you the DT thing didn't work out. Gorgeous cards and layout. Can't wait to see what you do for SM.

Allison at: October 7, 2008 at 12:26 PM said...

Gorgeous layout and cards!

Deanne Stewart-Mills at: October 7, 2008 at 7:16 PM said...

Your layouts and cards are so beautiful Aga!!

Deanne
xx

Sue-ann at: October 8, 2008 at 2:46 AM said...

Congrats on your feature Aga, can't wait to see it. I love that lo of yourself, so pretty. Nice paper too, I might have to look for that one. :)

Sar at: October 9, 2008 at 4:45 PM said...

Wow, your cards are gorgeous! I'd be stoked to receive a gorgeous xmas card like that. Congrats on the SM feature, can't wait to see it! Cheers, Sar

Anonymous at: October 10, 2008 at 2:43 PM said...

Great Cards! Love the Christmas ones at the end!

And congrats on the SM feautre!

x

Kirsty at: October 13, 2008 at 4:34 PM said...

Beautiful cards!

Probably all for the best about the DT...very confusing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post